ZenPad Mantra Tutorial
- Published on Wednesday, 16 July 2014 05:35
We made a short video with Amir Margalit (Ableton Certified Trainer) that demonstrates ZenPad Mantra and how to make music on the fly using Ableton Live Clipview mode.
'ZenPad - Mantra' is a diverse selection of sounds designed for new age, yoga, meditation and electronic music productions.
This earthy array of instruments includes African drum patterns and Indian percussion, bells and gongs, flutes, bapang, harps, FX, chanting male and female vocals, didgeridoo, gentle electronics loops, pads and ambience sounds.
'EarthMoments ZenPad' is an inspiring palette of genre specific Construction Kits for Ableton Live.
- Over 350 clips, loops and samples in each Pack.
- All clips are perfectly synced by key and tempo.
- Can be used at any tempo.
- Includes Acoustic live sounds and authentic recordings.
- Royalty free sounds.
For more info about EarthMoments ZenPads: